CT Post-Primary Program Application and Instructions
Application deadline for June 2021 program: May 25, 2021
To be uploaded
Applicants must complete the online application and upload the following electronically as part of the application:
- Personal Statement: Personal statement should be a one-page description of your career goals and why you are interested in pursuing CT training.
To be emailed
- Two (2) NM Clinical Schools CT Post-Primary Training Program Letter of Recommendation Forms: Please provide this form to two references (must be completed by a department manager, lead technologist, clinical supervisor or coordinator). Letter of Recommendation Forms are to be sent directly from your reference to NM Clinical Schools Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official e-transcripts from your primary certification program. Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to NM Clinical Schools Registrar: email@example.com.
To be mailed
- $25 application fee* (if paying in form of personal check, cashier's check or money order) payable to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Mailing address: NM Clinical Schools, 541 N. Fairbanks Court, Suite 950, Chicago, IL 60611
There are 2 options to pay $25 application fee:
- By credit card: payment link is attached to online application
- By personal check, cashier’s check or money order: payable to Northwestern Memorial Hospital and mailed to NM Clinical Schools