CT Post-Primary Program Application and Instructions
Online application for the July 2022 program is CLOSED. Information for the January 2023 program will be posted by August 2022.
To be uploaded
Applicants must complete the online application and upload the following electronically as part of the application:
- Personal Statement: Personal statement should be a one-page description of your career goals and why you are interested in pursuing CT training.
To be emailed
- Two (2) NM Clinical Schools CT Post-Primary Training Program Letter of Recommendation Forms: Please provide this form to two references (must be completed by a department manager, lead technologist, clinical supervisor or coordinator). Letter of Recommendation Forms are to be sent directly from your reference to NM Clinical Schools Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official e-transcripts from your primary certification program. Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to NM Clinical Schools Registrar: email@example.com.
To be mailed
- $25 application fee* (if paying in form of personal check, cashier's check or money order) payable to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Mailing address: NM Clinical Schools, 541 N. Fairbanks Court, Suite 950, Chicago, IL 60611
There are 2 options to pay $25 application fee:
- By credit card: payment link is attached to online application
- By personal check, cashier’s check or money order: payable to Northwestern Memorial Hospital and mailed to NM Clinical Schools
Click here to complete the online application.