NM Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program Application and Instructions
Online application for the January 2023 program is CLOSED.
Please read all instructions below prior to completing the online application.
ALL application documents are due by the application deadline of November 16, 2022.
To be uploaded as part of the online application
Applicants must complete the online application and upload the following electronically:
- Personal Statement: Personal statement should be a typed one page document and include:
- Two (2) – three (3) career goals
- Description of how completing the CNA program will help you reach these goals
To be emailed
- One (1) NM Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program Letter of Recommendation Form.
- Form must be completed by current* department manager or direct supervisor acknowledging time commitment for the program is 16 weeks on Friday. *NOTE to employee: please discuss with your current department manager or direct supervisor PRIOR to submitting online application to confirm your availability.
- Letter of Recommendation Form is to be sent directly from your department manager or direct supervisor to NM Clinical Schools Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official e-transcripts, with final GPA listed, from high school/GED completion or degree program (if applicable). Transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to NM Clinical Schools Registrar: email@example.com.
NM Clinical Schools, 541 N. Fairbanks Court, Suite 950, Chicago, IL 60611
Click for ONLINE APPLICATION