NM Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program Application and Instructions
Online application for the August 2022 program is CLOSED.
Please read all instructions below prior to completing the online application.
To be uploaded as part of the online application
Applicants must complete the online application and upload the following electronically:
- Personal Statement: Personal statement should be a typed one page document and include:
- Two (2) – three (3) career goals
- Description of how completing the CNA program will help you reach these goals
To be emailed
- One (1) NM Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program Letter of Recommendation Form.
- Form must be completed by department manager or direct supervisor.
- Letter of Recommendation Form is to be sent directly from your reference to NM Clinical Schools Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If e-transcripts are not available from your institution, please request official transcripts to be mailed to:
NM Clinical Schools, 541 N. Fairbanks Court, Suite 950, Chicago, IL 60611
Click for ONLINE APPLICATION